I am very overwhelmed by the amount of blessings I have experienced in the past two days! I’m not the best at summarizing events, so instead of giving a play by play, I just want to make a list of things I am truly grateful for.
1. Meeting June, a woman close in age to myself, and bonding over our love of British accents, a Capella music, and the word of God.
2. Learning how to properly cut a mango thanks to Julia! And I’m just thankful for all of the new fruit we’ve been given to try.
3. Having Sherry order food for us and actually knowing what we were eating…
4. Praising God, praying, and singing in two languages, but with one heart.
5. Pineapple cake and hot and sour soup. Mmmm.
6. Cute kids on the subway!
7. Walking to and from the church everyday and appreciating the sights, sounds, and people around us.
8. The opportunity to spend time with new friends and go on adventures tomorrow and Tuesday (more to come on that later!)
9. Learning that laughter is universal and creates bonds of friendship faster than words.
10. Truly understanding the meaning of having a family in Christ.
I am so grateful to be in a beautiful place with beautiful people having the experience of a lifetime! Thanks for all your prayers!